5 TIPS ON HOW TO RELAX IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA
5 tips on how to relax in front of the camera
Are you nervous about your boudoir session? Here are some tips to help you relax during your shoot:
- Play Music – Bring your favorite music to play during your session. This will help you to calm down and feel comfortable.
- Deep Breathing – Practice deep breathing. This is a proven relaxation method. Breathe in deeply through your nose and exhale through your nose. Repeat until you feel better.
- Take a Break – If you’re feeling overwhelmed, we can take a break from shooting and talk and relax before resuming the session.
- Drink – Not to get drunk. Sounds obvious but you’ll be amazed how many clients want alcohol to loosen up a little. This will make your eyes look unfocused and you’ll loose concentration. Seriously, save the drink till your viewing and let us relax you. This isn’t our first rodeo, we’ve been photographing women for 20 years. 5 minutes being photographed by us and you’ll be completely relaxed.
- Laugh It Off – If you’re feeling silly in front of the camera, laugh at yourself. Laughter is a great relaxation technique. It will help you loosen up.