PICKING OUT YOUR BOUDOIR OUTFITS
NEED HELP PICKING OUT YOUR BOUDOIR OUTFITS?
If you’re trying to figure out what to wear at your boudoir session we’ve got a few tips to help you out so you’ll arrive with the perfect selection of boudoir outfits for you.
• Wear what makes you feel sexy. Boudoir sessions are all about bringing your sexy side, the vamp in you… so if you put something on and you feel uncomfortable, move on to the next option in your wardrobe. Imagine wanting to impress that special date… When you put it on and can’t help but spin in front of the mirror or think, “Wow, I’m sexy!” then you know that is what you should bring for your boudoir photoshoot.
• Consider what he likes, too. Many of our clients come to us to create something sexy to give as an intimate gift and this is a great motivator. Consider what he’d love you to wear… Maybe he loves you in the colour red, or that baby doll number you wore a couple years ago, or stockings… (or even ‘naked’ if you’re brave enough) Consider wearing his shirt. That often looks super sexy.
• Always try and pick lingerie that flatters your best bits. If you’ve got an impressive bosom then go for something that really shows off your cleavage. Love your legs? flatter with high heels and sexy stockings.
• On the subject of high heels, remember that heels can really improve the way you stand and will add some natural curves which are super sexy. Yes to heels.
• So few people consider stretchy jumpers and mens white shirts but these are amazing for sexy boudoir shoots. Really, almost anything you love to wear is good to bring along.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT LINGERIE FOR YOUR BOUDOIR SESSION WITH OUR LINGERIE GUIDE HERE