Preparing for your Yorkshire boudoir photoshoot
Here are a few things to consider. Nothing is set in stone, but do remember, like many things in life… The more effort you put into something the more you’ll get out of it.
- If you colour your hair, get your roots done.
- If you get your nails done, choose a colour that will work with all your wardrobe options. Neutral shades normally work best.
- Waxing/shaving. Whatever your routine, just make sure you’re happy with the state of things in time for your shoot.
- Eyebrows. We’ll do some killer makeup for you, but we don’t have time to tweeze.
- Lip Balm. Apply liberally for several days before your shoot to avoid chapped lips.
- Hydrate! Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your photo shoot. It makes a world of difference to the appearance of your skin and eyes, and it’s good for you anyway.