york boudoir photographers - blue corset lights
best boudoir photographers wakefield - corsets
What do you need to do to prepare for an amazing Yorkshire boudoir photoshoot?
- If you colour your hair, get your roots done.
- If you get your nails done, choose a colour that will work with all your wardrobe options. Neutral shades normally work best.
- Waxing/shaving. Whatever your routine, just make sure you’re happy with the state of things in time for your shoot.
- Eyebrows. We’ll do some killer makeup for you, but we don’t have time to tweeze.
- Lip Balm. Apply liberally for several days before your shoot to avoid chapped lips.
- Hydrate! Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your photo shoot. It makes a world of difference to the appearance of your skin and eyes, and it’s good for you anyway.